Friday, July 4, 2008
July 4th Weekend
It was a relaxing weekend and the weather didn't hold out so well this evening for my first 4th of July. However we had a nice time at my cousin Emmie's house. Uncle Eric BBQ'd and we just hung out. Emmie and I are wearing matching boy and girl onesie's that say "Born in 2008" with fireworks! Emmie's friend Halliday came over too. By the time we all were lined up on the couch it was nearing bedtime so mom didn't get a great pic. Sometimes us babies just don't feel like cooperating. We can only take so many flashes. We didn't wait for the fireworks, although it looked like it was going to be a good show. I was getting tired and mom didn't want me to get off my regular schedule. Probably smart. :) Happy 4th of July everyone!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy 4th Mason!! I love the matching onesies you and Emma have on, simply ADORABLE!!! I'm glad you had a nice time at Emma's. Love you!
Post a Comment