I had my first vacation this past week to see daddy's family for the first time. Also, it was my first plane ride and mom and dad said I did excellent. I even adjusted to the time change quite well. I had a great time while I was in Tucson. I loved meeting dad's family. They treated me like a king! I very much enjoyed all the attention I was getting. While I was there we went to the Pima County Fair, the Reid Park Zoo, and Mt. Lemmon. Here are a few pics from our trip. As you can see mom made me wear this boat hat so I wouldn't get sun burnt. I was worn out after all of the adventures. I also had a big week for my development. I discovered that while holding my toys, I can put them directly into my mouth. I did drop them a few times but mom and dad were there to help put it back. Mom and Dad said I talked up a storm every morning too. I also started drooling a lot this past week......you know what that means......my teeth are coming!
1 comment:
I am so glad you had a great time little guy! You always look so happy. It was nice you got to see your Dad's side of the family!! I know they enjoyed seeing you. In only a week you developed......Mommy told me about all the things you are starting to do and yes most definitely your teething!!! Pretty soon you will have teeth. Glad your back on the East Coast!!
Post a Comment